We collect your personal data, provided while using the website, with due diligence and in line with applicable legal provisions, i.e. the Act of May 10, 2018 on the protection of personal data and the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such persons and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (GDPR), respecting the right to privacy protection and we guarantee to all persons using the website that the data provided will be properly protected against takeover by third parties.
We draw special attention to protect your interests, and in particular, we ensure that we collect your data for specified, lawful purposes and do not subject them to further processing incompatible with these purposes. We ensure that your data is factually correct and adequate in relation to the purposes for which it is processed and stored for no longer than it is necessary to achieve the processing purpose.
1. Who is the policy addressed to?
2. Who collects your personal data?
- The administrator of the personal data provided by you is Śnieżka Trade of Colours Sp. z o.o.with headquarters at 00-867 Warszaw, ul.Chłodna 51
3. How is your personal data collected and for what purposes?
a. If you visit the website, IT data is collected automatically - using cookies - regarding your visit, in particular:
- IP address,
- operating system type,
- browser type.
b. The collection of other data takes place voluntarily in a different manner, e.g. by telephone, fax, e-mail, written statement (in the case of granting users the rights to the CSC system in accordance with the provisions of the Regulations). Data collected through these means include:
- name and surname,
- e-mail address,
- telephone number,
- home or delivery address,
- company’s details
- login name for log-in purposes
- necessary data to process a complaint.
Personal data of users of the Customer Account in CSC in the form of name, surname, telephone number and e-mail address, who are the Customer's employees and who need to set up a Customer Account in order to exercise the rights related to the use of the Customer Account in CSC (as persons authorized by the Customer ) are provided to the Company by the Customer.
c. We may collect your personal data and then further process it for the purposes of:
- responding to your inquiries (if you called or e-mailed us with a question about a quotation and/or asked to prepare a quotation);
- marketing of own products (if you are our client, we can process your data for marketing purposes under the so-called legitimate interest, on the same basis we use remarketing tools based on cookies, in other cases our marketing activity is based on your consent);
- complaints’ processing;
- setting up a Customer Account in Customer Service Office (“BOK”);
- execution of your order made via BOK;
- performance of contracts concluded between the Company and the Customer;
- pursuing claims related to the Contract concluded between the Company and the Customer;
- fulfilling legal obligations and archiving documents, including documents related to the conclusion of transactions;
- keeping statistics.
4. On what legal basis do we process the collected data?
- In the case of data processing for the purpose of maintaining a Customer Account on the website, execution of orders placed through BOK, providing you with invoices and other documents, concluding contracts in the form of documents, handling a submitted complaint, the legal basis for data processing is the performance of the contract for the provision of electronic services sale or other contracts (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR).
- In the event of data processing in order to respond to the communication obtained from you, the legal basis for processing is our legitimate interest (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR) consisting in providing our clients and users with full information about the products offered by Śnieżka ToC.
- In the case of processing your data for marketing purposes, including, in particular, information about the products, promotions, discounts, additional services offered by Śnieżka ToC, sending (displaying) advertisements tailored to your preferences, the legal basis for data processing is our legitimate interest (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter f of GDPR), including presenting you with offers, promotions, advertisements that may be of interest to you, as well as other information regarding our activities.
- Similarly, in the case of processing your data for analytical and statistical purposes, ensuring security on the website, we rely on our legitimate interest (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR) consisting in providing a user-friendly, attractive and secure website we well as optimizing it in order to achieve both our business objectives and live up to your expectations.
- In the case of possible claims raised by you against us or claims against you, the legal basis for the processing of your data is our legitimate interest (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR) in the form of pursuing claims or defending against claims.
- Your data will also be processed in order to comply with our obligations under the law (Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR), e.g. obligations set out in the provisions of tax law.
- In the case of processing personal data of Customer’s employees or representatives, their personal data is processed by the Company on the basis of its legitimate interest, which is the performance of commercial contracts with Customers.
5. Period of your data storage and processing.
- If you send us an inquiry, your data is stored and processed for the period necessary to answer and solve your problem.
- In the case of placing an order through BOK, your data is stored and processed until the legal obligation ceases to bind us, obliging us to process your data (Accounting Act, tax law), and when the possibility of pursuing claims related to the contract concluded terminates by Śnieżka ToC by either party. The data of the Customer's employees or representatives are processed by the Company for the duration of the contract between the Company and the Customer and for the period of limitation of claims related to the contract.
- In the event of a complaint, we will store and process your data until we resolve your issue, no longer than until the expiry of the limitation periods for claims under applicable law.
- Remember that you can reach us at any time via firstname.lastname@example.org order to delete your personal data.
6. What does data collection on the website look like?
- If you send us an inquiry or quotation, we process your data only for the purpose of responding to your inquiry.
- If you want to place an order through BOK and you have been assigned the user role in accordance with the provisions of the Bylaws sniezka.plwe need your name, surname, e-mail address, delivery address, telephone number
- If you use the Customer Account for the purposes set out in § 1 sec. 2 of the Bylaws sniezka.plwe process your data indicated in the Statement regarding your role as a user of the website: "B2B Signer", "B2B Ordering Party", "B2B" Financial "," B2B Invoice Receiver ".
- If you submit a complaint via the website, we process the personal data necessary for its consideration in accordance with the complaint form.
- Each time you log in to your user account in the Customer Account, we will process and store your login.
- For analytical purposes, we also collect data on the history of your activities on the website.
7. Who is your personal data transferred to?
- If it is necessary to perform the above-mentioned activities, your data may be transferred to other entities. Such transfer may take place only upon our consent, on the basis of a concluded contract and only with those who ensure that your data will be properly protected and processed in accordance with the law. These entities process the data provided on our request and on our behalf. This means that your personal data is transferred to:
- the company that handles our website,
- the hosting provider who maintains our website on its servers,
- the IT company that maintains a website backup,
- delivery companies,
- companies involved in the marketing of our website,
- law firms, if we take steps to protect or pursue our claims
- Your personal data in special situations, i.e. related to cooperation with global concerns such as Google Inc., may be transferred outside the European Economic Area. In the case of the above entities, including when our company uses Google Analytics systems, data is transferred based on appropriate agreements. These agreements are based on standard contractual clauses issued by the European Commission pursuant to art. 46 sec. 2(c) GDPR. A copy of the standard contractual clauses referred to above can be obtained from the Data Protection Officer.
8. Access to your personal data.
- Remember that you have access to your personal data at any time. You can obtain a free-of-charge copy of your personal data.
- You can also always obtain information from us regarding:
- the purpose of processing your data,
- the type of data processed,
- to whom your data is transferred,
- how long we intend to store your data,
- You are entitled to:
- correct your data;
- deletion or limitation of your data, if we no longer need it for the purposes you provided it to us, or if you withdraw your consent to their processing or you object to the processing of your data for marketing purposes.
- You can also object to the processing of your data for marketing purposes.
9. Final provisions
- You can always submit a complaint about our handling of your personal data. The complaint is submitted to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
1. What are cookies?
- The website sniezka.pldoes not automatically collect any information except for the information contained in cookies.
- Cookies are computer data, in particular text files, which are stored in the end device of the website user and are intended for the use of websites. Cookies usually include the name of the web site they come from, time of their storage in the terminal, and a unique number.
- The entity that places cookies on the end device of the website user and obtains access to them is the operator of the website, Śnieżka Trade of Colors Sp. z o.o. with its registered office at 00-867 Warszaw, ul.Chłodna 51, Mazowieckie province, as well as entities described below in the Cookies Policy.
2. How is personal data collected automatically?
- Cookies allow us to remember and check your preferences. Thanks to this, we can, inter alia: improve your search results, take care of the accuracy of the information displayed by you.
- Cookies do not make any modifications or changes to the settings of the device or software that has been installed on your device.
- Remember that you have the right to object to our use of certain types of cookies. Cookies that are necessary for proper operation of the website do not require consent.
- The data collected automatically with the help of cookies will be used by us to analyse the behaviour of users on the website and to collect demographic data about users, which allows us to customize the content of the website and display the content of the Company on other websites that you visit. If you do not agree to such personalization of content, select the appropriate consents on the cookie consent banner that appears after the first visit to the website or change your browser settings. You can always contact us via email@example.com– we will try to assist you.
- In the case of cookies used for analytical purposes and created by third parties such as Google - Google Analytics cookies - we use anonymization and pseudonymization of personal data that may be found in these files. In this way, your personal data is not transferred to Google so that it can identify you based on the cookies obtained.
- Cookies are used in order to:
- adjust the content of the website to the user's preferences and optimize the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the device of the website user and properly display it and adapt it to his individual needs;
- generate statistics that help to understand how the website users use the web to improve their structure and content.
- maintain the session of the website user (after login), whereby the user does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the website;
3. What type of cookies are used on our website?
- The website takes advantage of two principle types of cookies: session and persistent ones. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored in the user’s terminal until logging out, leaving the website, or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the user's terminal for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until the user deletes them
- In addition, cookies used on the website can be divided into the following criteria:
- necessity to provide services:
- necessary - they are absolutely necessary for the proper functioning of the website or the functionalities that the user wants to use - they do not require the user's consent,
- functional / preferential - they are used to ensure a high level of website functionality, without the settings stored in cookies, the level of website functionality may decrease, but should not prevent you from using it completely, they collect information about user preferences and allow us to remember the language and other local settings and appropriate matching the site - they require the user’s consent,
- statistical - they collect information about the user's activity on the website and enable optimization of its functioning, in addition, they can provide information on the websites most frequently visited by a given user and help in identifying inconveniences or problems, as well as demonstrate the effectiveness of the advertisements used; the use of these cookies enables the tracking of website usage patterns by many users, not just individual visitors - statistical files that do not process personal data do not require the user's consent,
- marketing - they are used to adjust the advertising content displayed to the user, and thus the advertisements displayed both on external websites and on the operator's website are tailored to users' preferences regarding the choice of services, based on the data held by the operator, including user behaviour on the operator’s website - they require the user’s consent;
- origin of files:
- own - cookies placed directly by the owner of the website that has been visited,
- external - cookies placed by external entities whose page components were triggered by the website owner;
- their purpose:
- website configuration - they allow to set functions and services on the website,
- website security - they enable verification of authenticity and optimization of website performance,
- authentication - they provide information on when the user is logged in, so that the website can display relevant information and functions,
- session status - they allow to save information about how users use the website; they may refer to the most visited pages or possible error messages displayed on some pages; these cookies used to save the so-called “session status" help to improve services and increase the comfort of browsing pages,
- carry out processes - they enable efficient operation of the website itself and the functions available on it,
- displaying advertisements - they enable to display advertisements that are more interesting for users and at the same time more valuable for publishers and advertisers, personalize advertisements, they can also be used to display advertisements outside the pages of the website (domain),
- localization- they allow to adjust the displayed information to the user's location,
- statistics - they enable website owners to better understand the preferences of their users and, through analysis, to improve and develop products and services. This data is anonymized and pseudonymized.
- necessity to provide services:
c. The exact characteristics of cookies and their properties are specified in the table in the cookie consent banner, which is displayed to the user of the website when it is first displayed in the web browser window.
4. What third party cookies do we use on the website and how do these cookies work?
- Google Analytics (cookies) - website statistics analysis
- Google Analytics uses "cookies" technology to analyse traffic sources and the manner in which visitors use the website.
- Google collects on its servers data obtained from placing cookies on devices and uses this information to create reports and render other services related to the traffic and use of the Internet.
- Google may also transfer this information to third parties if it is required to do so by law or if such persons process such information on behalf of Google.
- The data is only material for statistical analysis and mechanisms for correcting system errors, so the data from cookies is in no way combined with other data that you provide us with.
5. Final provisions
- The website provider informs that limitation on cookies may affect some of the functionality available on the website.
- More information about cookies can be found at the following address: wszystkoociasteczkach.plor section “Assistance” in the menu of the web browser.
The administrator of personal data is:
Śnieżka Trade of Colors Sp. z o.o. 00-867 Warszaw, ul.Chłodna 51, Mazowieckie province
39207 Brzeźnica, ul. Dębicka 44, Podkarpackie province